Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
Our people reflect this mission; we pride ourselves in empowering our people to own their own careers, and encouraging growth through our learning and development programs, coaching partnerships, and on-the-job training. As a collective, we value diversity, knowing every journey brings its own reward, and support each employee as they travel theirs. This includes our family-friendly policies, commitment to employee mental and physical well-being, and flexible working practices. Our aim is for every employee to be able to shape their own career, whilst helping shape the future of M-KOPA as we grow together.
Want to know more about M-KOPA? Click this link: About M-KOPA
We are looking for a Field Auditor to support field audit operations in the retail department.
Reporting to the Senior Field Auditor, you will be responsible for all field operational activities. You will ensure that inventory and compliance audits are conducted in each of the stock holding locations across the country as assigned to them following an agreed audit schedule.
To Achieve This, You'll Be Expected To
- Perform physical counts and reconciliation of variances in all M-KOPA outlets.
- Analysis of stock audit results and using these in monitoring and reporting of service performance at the stock locations, identify areas and opportunities for improvement.
- Accurately and objectively scoring shops using the laid down processes during audits.
- Working with Fargo, Internal teams (FCCRs, Service Centre Support etc.) perform investigations on the stock variances and provide feedback and solution on stocks audit.
- Perform important compliance checks in the M-KOPA Retail outlets i.e., on Branding, Look & Feel, Covid compliance, Record keeping, adherence to company processes and the suitability of the outlet in the preservation and security of stock or any company property.
- Report all audit findings through detailed preparation of reports for assigned shops.
- Escalate any suspicious/fraudulent activities picked out while performing their daily tasks.
- Provide required support to resolve issues arising in the field.
- 100% Field travel visiting M-KOPA shops.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in relevant field of study.
- Ate least 2+ years of experience in field audit (Stock and Compliance) in the retail sector.
- Experience as a field auditor in a chain stores will be an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate impressive operational, logistics, stock audit, compliance audit, reports writing, analytics and communication.
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, and dental)
- Group Life Cover
- Airtime allowance
- WIFI payment up to 5 Mbps monthly
- 21 days per annum (excluding public holidays). Annual leave is accrued at the standard rate of 1.75 days per month
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
See more open positions at M-KOPA
Something looks off?