Who We Are
We are creating the best way to finance clean energy for the home to help combat climate change. Mosaic partners directly with solar and home improvement professionals, who use our simple point-of-sale app to offer financing options to their customers. This makes it easy and affordable for families to make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes. Since 2012, Mosaic has funded more than $13 billion in loans through our platform and helped more than 1 million people prosper from clean energy. Join us as we work toward our vision of 100% clean energy for all.
Location: We are a remote-first company. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Mosaic is looking for a Manager to join a Servicing Group and lead the Commercial Receivables team. The group is tasked with providing world class service to Mosaic Solar and Home Improvement customers and investors. This position is responsible for designing and managing high performing collection strategies for commercial receivables.
This person is ultimately responsible for owning the first and third party collections and recovery functions for all commercial receivables owed to Mosaic, and this role will manage various aspects of collections & recoveries, including overseeing the team dedicated to the function, managing vendors, designing and deploying new strategies and tactics to increase recoveries.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Drives Outcomes: You are fixated on delivering high quality outcomes and measure performance based on that rather than level of effort.
- Thinks Strategically: You enjoy overcoming complex problems by developing creative and impactful solutions.
- Craves Data: You know that data underpins every good decision, and you employ analysis in a quick and decisive manner.
- Embraces Accountability: You own your outcomes and hold partners accountable to their payment commitments.
- Works Collaboratively: You understand that nothing gets accomplished in a vacuum, and you foster positive relationships across the organization through collaborative effort.
- Own collection and recovery performance for outstanding contractor receivables, partnering with internal first party collectors and vendor partners to ensure outstanding receivables are collected in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Mosaic Sales and Finance teams to design a prioritized strategy for collecting the most important receivables while maintaining positive relationships with Mosaic’s contractor partners
- Directly interact with contractors to collect outstanding receivables
- Utilize skip tracing tools to find the best point of contact at contractors and employ various channels (phone calls, SMS, email) to make contact
- Ensure the function meets or exceeds against Key Performance Indicators in recoveries
- Collaborate with analytics to monitor performance, inform decisions and design strategies to drive continuous process and portfolio performance improvement
- Work with law firms to collect receivables, preferably commercial receivables
- Partner with cross-functional teams, within Mosaic and with vendors, including Analytics, Compliance, Legal, Risk, Product and others, to develop and deploy innovative solutions
Experience & Qualifications
- Current experience managing collections of commercial receivable portfolio and a team of collection personnel
- Demonstrated experience as a collector
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Services with focus on Collections (commercial asset recovery ideal)
- Strong background in management and oversight of collections, recoveries and vendor operations
- Experience working with law firms to collect receivables, preferably commercial receivables
- Strong background in utilizing metrics and analytics to drive collections and recoveries strategy
- Proficient in Collections Processes & Regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment highly preferred; FinTech experience a plus
- Experience with Solar or Home Improvement contractors a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Excel, DocuSign, Google suite, Periscope, Tableau
Compensation: The base salary range for this position is $67,000-$85,000. The position is eligible for a bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable incentive plan. In addition, we’re proud to offer a range of competitive benefits.
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring talented and driven individuals and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Generous paid time off
- 13 Company Holidays
- 401k Match
- Employee Equity Plan
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- We are remote-first (Must be based in the United States)
- Lifestyle Spending accounts for professional and personal wellness
- Mental Health: Headspace subscription, online therapy sessions
- …and more!
Mosaic’s policy is that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to travel for work, visit our office, or attend in-person meetings, to the extent permitted by applicable law. We encourage you to speak with your recruiter if you would like more details on our COVID-19 safety policies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and experience. Mosaic’s vision is 100% clean energy for all. In order to reach that vision, we believe we must build a diverse company where everyone is treated fairly and feels included. In turn, in accordance with Mosaic’s equal employment opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, caste, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.